Wednesday 19 October 2016

FUNKY FLAIR SHARE...

Hey there! Sharing my Funky Flair project for October today!
LOVED this photo & wanted to make it 'star' on my page..... think it's worked.
Tried to 'create' a sun in the corner, with a stencil and pile of different inks & Gelatos!
Then simply added a couple of clusters!
Those little JELLI HEARTS FLAIR are sooo versatile! The arrows are actually washi tape
popped onto card & then shaped at the front to the arrow shape!!
I'm 'into' vellum at the moment. And staples make it easy to attach! The 'noted' flair
works a treat here. They ARE happy days!!
I just realised I haven't JOURNALED on this page! Now that is sooo unlike me.
I'll go do it right now! MUST record at least the basics... you never know, if #2
son doesn't make a bonfire of my albums, as he keeps informing me, then maybe
someone will want to know who this was & why it was taken [winks!]
I'm thinking you can figure it's my DH and our lovable mutt Wally,
taking an early morning walk on our local beach at Ettalong.
Feel lucky to have been able to capture this moment!!!
Don't be shy - take a peek at the FUNKY FLAIR STUDIO shop.
What I like most is that they're plastic backed, which means they do NOT rust.
Which gets a big hooray from me!
Cheers for now ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

17 comments:

  1. Oh, how cool, Lizzy! I loev that photo! Your sunburst is fabulous! Love that! Super artsy job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cool, Lizzy! I loev that photo! Your sunburst is fabulous! Love that! Super artsy job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is a great photo and you've showcased it so well on this layout x

    ReplyDelete
  4. #2 son better not! Love that photo it's epic! Nice beautiful layout! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bright, glowing and happy page. Your sunburst worked a treat. I shuddered when I read about the bonfire threat! Hope he's just teasing. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout, and love the photo , a lovely moment captured and I love how you have scrapped it. The sunburst looks brilliant and clever

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this layout lizzy! You have extended the sunshine in your photo onto your background so wonderfully! Lovely photo too.. I hope you are having a good Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oohhh, love this Lizzy! What a gorgeous pic! ANd yes, can't believe you didn't add jornaling - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oohhh, love this Lizzy! What a gorgeous pic! ANd yes, can't believe you didn't add jornaling - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh!! How I love to read your posts <3 Feeels like I sit by your side drinking my morning coffee. Also love your awesome layout and THAT photo IS amazing indeed!! Thanks s much for your inspiration Lizzy <3 Not just in a scrappy way, you are a super inspiring woman all the way you are!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow wow wow! This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors, the title work and that photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab layout Lizzy! you have captured a beautiful moment here....and I highly doubt your offspring would be so cruel...after all these are moments they'll want to reflect on too! Love the beautiful sunny yellows and I love your title too...hugs! Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's beautiful. I love how you've extended the photo with the "sun" you created. Very artsy!
    And I'm sure #2 is not going to burn your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super gorgeous page and love your created sun rays, which just flow into your fabulous photo! Definitely a special, captured moment! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love this sunshiney page. Cool effect on the background paper. Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful photo you used here Lizzy! and the composition and details make your layout better and better )))))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)